A Special Plumbing Course to save you money in the long term. A five day basic plumbing skills course to provide everyone the opportunity to learn how to deal with basic plumbing problems around the house through to tackling the plumbing involved when re-fitting a kitchen or bathroom.
Understanding of a residential water system both hot and cold, working with copper pipe (cutting, bending and soldering correctly), re-seating a tap washer, changing a ballcock, changing a radiator, refitting bathroom or kitchen plumbing both water and waste and the safety aspects for all of the above.
- Professionally bend, solder and install copper pipes;
- Competently change stop cocks, gate valves, ball valves and replace or fit service valves;
- Remove and type of tap, refurbish and refit or replace;
- Consider and design a bathroom layout, consider all design and installation implications. Fit bath, toilet and wash basin to your design layout, connect water pipes and waste pipes and pressure test;
- Fit and remove a radiator, remove and replace Thermostatic Radiator Valve and Locksield Valve, fit pipework, pressure test installation and fault find.
|Price||£375 per person|
|Category||Building & Construction|